Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A week in Centralia...

Braylon and I have been spending this week in Centralia helping out my little sister Rosie get ready for her wedding on Saturday. Braylon has been enjoying his time on the farm with Papa. I think he has gotten to ride the tractors everyday so far. He LOVES this. I have been enjoying lots of rest. I have been taking 2 hour naps with Braylon everyday. It has been so nice. We have been busy getting ready for the wedding too. We can't wait for Saturday. It is going to be a beautiful wedding. We have been talking with Braylon about walking down the aisle to hopefully get him to do it. We plan on practicing with him on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. We'll see if it happen or not.

I will have pictures to post from the wedding on Sunday! Lots of handsome pictures of the little man.

No comments: