Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas / 30 weeks

30 Weeks

Christmas Day!


Braylon opening his first present from Santa!

Mommy getting some lovin' from her little boy.

CCutie pie on Christmas Morning!

Watching Papa try to plow snow with the tractor. Thank goodness we didn't have anywhere to go!

Opening his presents Christmas Eve.

K-State Basketball game on Monday night.



Ready to go sledding for the first time!

Opening presents at Grandma and Grandpa Meyn's.

Opening presents at home before we left for the week!
Hope everyone is having a safe and Merry Christmas. I know we are. We are having a VERY White Christmas. This first I can remember like this. All of our Church services were cancelled and my parents can't ever remember that happening. Needless to stay we are stuck inside for awhile. I just feel bad for those who weren't able to spend Christmas with their families because of the snow.
I am 30 weeks exactly today. I feel like I am getting very large and that Avery is running out of room. It hurts when she moves now. I have been having some on and off contractions so I have been trying to take it easy. I will be talking to the doctor about it at my next appt. Other than that I am sleeping as well as can be expected. I just can't believe that I only have 10 more weeks to go!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Renee- you look GREAT!! I hope you are feeling well. Love seeing the pictures of your Christmas, you have such a cute family! Take care. Emily