Saturday, March 20, 2010

My Babies!

Here are some pictures of my cuties that I took today! I love how they turned out. I will be using a couple of them for Avery's birth announcement as soon as I get them designed.

Everything is going very well. Braylon is an awesome big brother and loves to help out with Avery. He is being such a big boy. We are really working on the potty training now. It is going ok. He spent last week at my mom and dad's and they worked with him too. Hopefully we can get him trained soon so we only have to buy one set of diapers. :) Avery is doing great also. She is still gaining weight well and is our little chunky monkey as you can tell in a couple of the pictures. :) We are still working on the sleeping, but it is getting better.

Hope you all enjoy the pictures!


























No comments: