Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Back to work :(

Well, I am back at work now. I started on Tuesday, oh what a difficult day. I am glad that this will be a short week for me. I now have even less time to do much of a post, so I thought I would just share a few pictures. Enjoy!


Smiley Girl!

(Tuckered out after the ceremony. He was CRANKY!)


(Bride, Aunt Jess and ring bearer, Braylon)

Braylon & Alexis

Hayden and Braylon being silly the night before the wedding!

Braylon & Avery on Avery's first day of daycare. He was so excited she was going along!

2 comments:

Rosanna said...

Wow, Braylon looks like a stud in his tux. He is getting too big way too fast! Avery is as cute as ever! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend...Love You!!

Jess said...

Thank you so much for posting these pictures!! I love to see how much my lil' niece & nephew have grown since the last time I've seen them. I wish I were able to visit you guys more often! Love you both, Auntie Jessica Thornton!