Thursday, November 4, 2010

Where have we been?

I can't believe it has been 2 months since my last post. SORRY!! We have been extremely busy. Avery has been sick A LOT. About every 2-3 weeks she is either running a fever, has an ear infection or has a cold. It is crazy. She is getting over a double ear infection now. So, that coupled with Halloween, me being extremely busy at work, I've left this blog neglected. I would like to say I will have it updated more often, but it will be even harder now that we have a VERY mobile 8 month old. Avery turned 8 months old on Tuesday. She is crawling everywhere and pulling herself up on everything. She tries to take steps, but hasn't figured that out yet. Braylon is starting to get very protective if his toys now that she is mobile. It is pretty cute. I love seeing him interact with his little sister. Braylon is doing great! He has been completely potty trained for a while now. Through naps and nighttime too!!! He will get up and go potty in the middle of the night if he has to. He is such a big boy! He is growing like a weed. Not sure how, since he hardly eats anything, but that boy is TALL.

We had a great time for Halloween. We went back to Centralia for Halloween and participated in the first Trunk or Treat down main street. It was great, especially for very young children. We went back to some family friends house for dinner and Braylon loved passing out candy! They were ALL his friends. That is a big thing to him, all kids are his friends. I love such sweet innocence. Enjoy some photos I have taken of the kiddos. My little Superman and little Ladybug!












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really love their costumes~too cute! I can't wait to see them tomorrow, they're growing way to fast for me to keep up! Love ya~Jessica Thornton