Wednesday, December 3, 2008

How Handsome is He?

A LOT according to Mommy and Daddy. :) I just had to put this picture of Braylon up(pic taken by Grandpa George at Thanksgiving). He is just too adorable. He is also displaying his new haircut. We buzzed it off a couple of weeks ago and I LOVE it. It makes him look a lot more like a little boy. Braylon has a little bit of a cold right now and is not eating very well. And as most of you know this is not good, since we are having a hard time getting him to gain weight. I wish I had a little boy that liked to eat like his dad. :) Then I would have no worries. Hopefully this will pass and he starts to eat again.

My sister Robyn has moved back to KC from Wisconsin this past weekend. She will be staying with us for awhile. We are so happy to have her and so excited she is back home. I think Braylon has a new best friend. She pay A LOT of attention to him and he LOVES it. :) Plus Chris and I get some yummy meals prepared for us. She likes to cook! How much better can it get? I don't think it can. I am just so glad she is back closer to home!!

I am going to try and take Braylon to the mall this weekend to see Santa. We'll see how it goes. Hopefully I'll have some photos to post!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Yay~I love this picture also!! I heard that Robyn was movin' back, that's so great! Hopefully we can see each other soon for Christmas! I can't believe it's next week already~!!