Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

We are in Centralia right now and just finished opening presents from Santa. Braylon was a good boy and got a ton of presents. We will be at my Grandma Macke's tomorrow night for Christmas, Feldkamp side Saturday evening and then we will be heading to Hanover later that night. We will spend the rest of the weekend and Monday in Hanover. Chris's birthday is on Monday and it will be nice to spend that day with his family. He will be the big 28!! I will post again later with pictures and more updates.

Merry Christmas everyone!! I am so excited that it was a WHITE Christmas this year!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Hahaha~yeah, Chris is OLD! lol...sorry, had to say something. I can't wait to hang out with you guys this weekend! We'll have to leave early on Sunday though to help Jaimie (Aaron's sister) pack so she can move to Newton. I wish we could stay longer!!