Saturday, January 10, 2009

Our Poor Baby Boy has the Flu

Well, Chris and I have finally experienced our first bout of the flu with Braylon. It all started about 10:30 Thursday night in our bed. (If you didn't know already, we are have a really hard time getting Braylon to sleep in his own room) So, needless to say vomit went EVERYWHERE. We had to completely strip down the bed and Braylon. This happened again an hour later and every hour or two after that. I have never seen someone get so sick. This continued into Friday afternoon. The poor guy couldn't keep anything down. He kept wanting to drink, but 10 minutes later, right back up. He was a trooper.

It is Saturday now and he is feeling a lot better. He is eating and drinking a little bit and it is staying down.! He is very sluggish, and has been sleeping most of the day and I am grateful for that. The little guy needs lots of rest. Mommy and Daddy have gotten a ton of snuggles and lots of "I Love You". Those have got to be the best three words in the world.

Now, that Braylon is starting to feel better, I am just hoping the rest of us can stay healthy.

Here are a feel pictures from Today as Braylon recuperates. :)


Here is a video of Braylon the night before he got sick. Too Cute!

4 comments:

Boeckman mommy said...

Yuck! Must be the season. Madison, who is 9, got sick around 8:00 that night also. Sounds like there is a lot of it here at our school. I am glad to hear Braylon is feeling better. It is so hard when they are little and not feeling well.
I check in on you often. I hate it that people check my blog and don't leave a comment, so I figured a better start commenting here. I like to know who all is keeping informed.
Amy
boeckman6.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Awe...poor lil' thing. It is so not fun when they have the flu. Kyra had it early December...same thing, wanting to drink and then it came back up. We too are having issues with where to sleep...she likes the "big" bed with mommy and daddy. I'm glad Braylon is feeling better!! Thinking of you guys.

Jess said...

Aww~I'm glad that Braylon's doin' better now! It seems like a ton of people are getting sick!! I hope you guys get healthy (and stay healthy) soon! I love the little video clip of you guys tryin' to get Braylon to say cheese, it's really cute how close up it is so you can see his beautiful eyes!
Love you guys~& I hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear he is feeling better, it is so hard when they are little. And love the video, such a cute little man!