Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Different Second Time Around

Boy is this pregnancy different than with Braylon. I have not been feeling very well these past few weeks. I do not seem to like ANY type of food. Any thought of food makes me want to throw up. Oh and don't even get me started on the smell of foods. YUCK! Even though I don't physically get sick I feel like I am about to. I can't wait for this next week and half to be over so that I "hopefully" start feeling better. With Braylon, I didn't feel like this at all. I think garlic was the only thing that made me squirm with him. But this time around it is EVERYTHING. I have already lost 15 pounds since I found out I was pregnant. I just can't get myself to eat very much at one time. Oh and the exhaustion, I am tired all the time. Chris has been so amazing. He just lets me come home from work and lay down for the rest of the night. He (or my sister) take care of making dinner and dishes. It has been wonderful.

So, hopefully some of my energy will be returning soon so that I can get some pictures uploaded on here. I am feeling so behind right now.

4 comments:

Boeckman mommy said...

Just hang in there. I feel your pain. After 5 pregnancies you would think you would have it down. But with Xavier, I was so so sick feeling the first 3-3.5 months. I was like you. Felt sick all day, never really got sick,only once. And I learned that I actually felt better after getting sick, but don't know why he was such a difficult preg. with the nausea. So hopefully it will subside soon and you can get back on track with some food and energy. Just let the hubby pamper you, you will be a busy mommy of two soon. Good Luck.

Unknown said...

Oh, Renee I'm with you!! I was sick with Kyra for 40 days/nights and this one right from the get go has made me sick. I too lost 14 lbs from not being able to eat anything, but I DID get sick and throw up .... couldn't keep anything down. Now I just "feel" like I'm sick. Just keep drinking your fluids!! Hopefully this will be tappering off for you. HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Renee! Hopefully you will get to feeling better soon. It's crazy how pregnancies are all so different. Way to go Chris and sisters for being so wonderful. Keep us updated! Emily

Melissa said...

Are you sure there is just one in there?? The exhaustion I had the last time was the reason I thought it was TWINS!! Just think the end result of all this sickness and exhaustion is so wonderful and amazing!! Hang in there!!