Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Quick Baby Update(more to come)

Okay, I know I have been really bad about blogging lately. I just can't get the urge to sit if front of a computer when I get home (I sit in front of one for 8 hours a day). But I am hoping to get better at it again soon!

Anyway, I had my 16 week checkup yesterday and everything still looks good. I am still losing weight, I am at about 22 lbs lost. Doctor isn't too concerned about it since my uterus size is right on track (plus I wasn't a small girl to begin with;) ). The doctor found the heart beat right away and it was nice and steady in the 150s. She just put the doppler on and there it was, nice and strong. I LOVE that sound! I do not believe in the old wives' tale about the heart rate. Braylon's was always in the 150's and we know how that turned out. We'll just have to wait and see in 4 short weeks to find out if it is a boy or girl. I am starting to get really excited about finding out! I still think it is another boy, but everyone seems to think its a girl. We'll see who's right! We took Braylon with us to the doctor this time and he did NOT like the doctor putting the doppler on mommy. He cried and whimpered the whole time. The doctor said most kids his age are like that the first time around and it will get better so not to hesitate to keep bringing him.

I will try and get some pictures up tonight on what has been going on over the last month.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics!! So glad to hear everything is going good!! Can't wait to hear the news after the sono. Take care! Emily