Friday, January 22, 2010

34 weeks

Wow, where does the time go? I can't believe that I am 34 weeks pregnant. I have only 6 weeks to go!! I just can't believe it. I can remember taking the home pregnancy tests confirming my suspicion that I was pregnant and the due date seemed so far away. Now it is almost here!! Almost sooner than I am ready for. :) This definitely isn't the best looking picture, but all I have had time for with two sickies in the house.

I have put up two polls on Avery's arrival. Please vote! I am just curious to see what everyone thinks might happen. Here are mine and Chris's detailed votes along with what Braylon's stats were:

Chris: March 3rd, 8:52pm, 7lbs 11oz
Mine: March 7th, 11:52am, 9lbs 2oz

Braylon: His due date was 7/7/07. Born 7/10/07, 9:23pm, 8lbs 7oz

How far along? 34 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss? 10 lbs as of last Tuesday.
Maternity clothes? Oh, yes.
Stretch marks? No new ones, it won't be long for some new ones to appear.
Sleep: Not the greatest, but I'll take what I can get.
Best moment this week: Getting Avery's bedding done! Now on to Braylon's!
Movement: Yes. It is getting pretty painful. She is running out of room.
Food cravings: none.
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Lots of Braxton Hicks,
Belly Button in or out? Half in Half out. Getting more out by the day.
What I am looking forward to: Getting Braylon and Avery's room completely finished!
Weekly Wisdom: None.
Milestones: Only 6 weeks to go! She is definitely head down and very very low.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Renee
You Look Soooo Cute!! When I see the belly it makes me want another baby! How I love being pregnant!! Enjoy the end even if you are uncomfortable!! Hope all goes well!

Melissa
www.yesallfivearemine.blogspot.com