Sunday, February 7, 2010

36 weeks





How far along? 36 weeks!!!!
Total Weight Gain/Loss? Not sure, I have my appt on Tuesday.
Maternity clothes? Oh yes and those are starting to get small.
Stretch marks? Here they come…. It is always that last month that does it to me.
L
Sleep: Yeah right. I don’t get much sleep at all. I can’t wait to have no sleep with an outside baby.
J

Best moment this week: Making it through another week! It was a long one.
Movement: Yes. It is getting pretty painful. She is running out of room.
Food cravings: none.
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Having some strong contractions at night, but go away pretty quickly.

Belly Button in or out? Pretty much out.
What I am looking forward to: Making it to 37 weeks. Full Term baby!!!

What I miss: Sleeping on my belly.
Milestones: Making it to my ninth month. I am in the homestretch!


This week has been a long one. We had our month end at work, so that meant some extra hours at the office and some extra pain at night. I have been having some pretty strong contractions at night, but they never last long enough to worry about. Just enough to stop me in my tracks for about a minute.


Braylon is really starting to catch on that he is going to have a baby sister soon. He knows what everything of hers is and takes care of it. We have a dolly that he likes to put in all of her stuff and tells us it is for Baby Avery. He is so cute. He is going to be very protective of her. I got the car seat out this weekend to get cleaned up and ready to go. Braylon made us put it in the truck this morning before we left for church.


We are starting to get very excited about the arrival of Avery. I have gotten her and my bags packed so they are ready to go. We just have a few small things to get and we are completely set. I still haven’t finished Braylon’s quilt. L In fact I haven’t even started on it. I am waiting for my next nesting phase to come along to give me that extra push to get it finished!


Now we are just waiting. I am kind of hoping she will come late so that I can plan a little more. I love having things planned out, so the fact that she could come early is scaring the bejesus out of me. I just DO NOT want to go into labor at work.


We will keep you all posted on things to come. I have my first “check” on Tuesday so we shall see how things are progressing.

No comments: