Friday, March 20, 2009

ZOO

Oh what a day. Chris and I took Braylon to the Kansas City Zoo today. Braylon loved it! Although it is not the best zoo around we had a good time hanging out as a family. He loved all the animals especially the monkeys and sheep. I only think he liked the sheep because he could actually chase them around. He would get so excited at every animal. It was so cute.

Braylon officially LOVES being outside. Chris and I have had the last couple of days off and have pretty much been spending the entire time outside. We have been working on our yard while Braylon plays. He even liked helping daddy pick up sticks. We live right next to a park, so he was swinging and sliding a lot of the time too. Now he gets really upset when we go inside and when we get inside all he says is "I go outside?" It is so hard to tell him no.

Enjoy our photos from the Zoo!














3 comments:

Jess said...

I LOVE these pictures!! Dang~a lot of em' look very professional! I don't suppose you'd like to take pictures of me and Aaron would you?! lol~it's an option!

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a great time!!:) The zoos are always fun..I want to take Kyra back to Rolling Hills in Salina..they have a pretty nice one;)

Braylon just gets more handsome everytime I look at your pictures:) Love reading you blog!

Unknown said...

Those pictures are incredible. Nice posts.