Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Catching up/New Look

As you can tell I have given the blog a little face lift. I was trying to clean it up and make it easier to read. Hope you all like it! I am working on a cool new header!!

Braylon Riding the train at the Seneca Church Picnic!
Our first K-State game of the year. We had plan on taking Braylon in with us, but he decided not to take a nap and was SUPER cranky come game time. So Nana Feldkamp took him home. But the kid LOVED tailgating!

Just chilling watching his movies. (Yes I have a thumb sucker)

All of us at Rosie and Josh's wedding dance.

The whole family!!!

Our little stud!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute blog! Love the face lift...you'll have to give me some helpful tips sometime! Also, you're so talented at photography, I was wondering if you'd like to help out with some engagement pictures? I have a new camera if you want to try using mine, and whenever you guys are here on the weekends we can take a few snap shots~what do you think? Talk to you later~ love ya! <3 Jess