Friday, September 25, 2009

17 weeks!!

I am 17 weeks today!

I have been feeling so much better and getting my appetite back. I am hungry ALL the time. I don't seem to get enough. It is so much better than despising food. :) I am cramping and stretching a lot, but the doctor says that's pretty normal to feel it more when you have already had one baby. Man, I don't remember stretching like this at all with Braylon. I am so worried about how big this baby is going to be. Chris was over 10lbs at birth and I do not want it to be that big. We shall see! :)

I found this questionnaire on a couple of blogs so I thought I would try and fill it out every week to help me track the pregnancy.

How far along? 17 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss? 23 lbs lost
Maternity clothes? Yes, majority of them are. I need to go shopping to get some more!
Stretch marks? No new ones. ;)
Sleep: Good. Just up once or twice a night to pee.
Best moment this week: Braylon coming up to me and telling the baby "Hi" and laying his head on my belly. I love it when he shows interest in the baby on his own.
Movement: Not really, I sometimes think I can feel him/her.
Food cravings: None
Gender: Don't know yet, but will in 2 1/2 weeks!!!!!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
What I am looking forward to: My sonogram in 2 1/2 weeks!!!
Weekly Wisdom: Your two year old will find a way to snuggle on your lap given the lack of space. :)
Milestones: Liking food again.

We will be heading to Manhattan tonight for the K-State game tomorrow. I am sure I will have some more tailgating pictures to share!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought the cutest moment I have seen with Braylon was when he was trying to give the baby hi-fives! :)

Jess said...

I can't wait for your sonogram too!! So exciting!!