Friday, October 9, 2009

19 weeks!

I am almost half way there. I can't believe how fast the first part of the pregnancy has gone. I remember when I was setting up all my appointments how far away October sounded and now it is here! I have been feeling great with the exception of a cold. It has been pretty pesky, but can't complain too much. We get to find out the baby's sex in 4 DAYS!! I can't wait! I am planning on drinking a big glass of OJ and having some M&Ms to make sure it is wanting to move. :)

How far along? 19 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss? 25 lbs lost
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? No new ones. ;)
Sleep: Decent, It is getting a little more uncomfortable.
Best moment this week: Really feeling the baby move.
Movement: Yep! Can't wait for it to get stronger.
Food cravings: None
Gender: Don't know yet, but will in 4 Days!!!!!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? Half in half out.
What I am looking forward to: My sonogram in 4 days!!!
Weekly Wisdom: Being sick and pregnant sucks. :( You can't take any good meds.
Milestones: Feeling the baby move. It is the best thing about being pregnant!

Braylon has been great. We are in the early stages of potty training him. We are working with him in the evening for now until he starts to "get it" a little better. He gets SO excited when he pees or poops on the potty. I mean SUPER excited. Mom and Dad just need to get a little better at this. :) Braylon is definitely in the copy everyone stage (words and or gestures). We are going to have to start watching what we say. This little boy is too smart for his own good. He can now count to ten, say his ABCs (mostly) and sing Ring Around the Rosie! I just love watching him grow and can't wait to see what he does next.

I will try and post a belly shot and a few of Braylon this evening or this weekend. Braylon HATES having his picture taken, so we don't get too many anymore.

1 comment:

Rosanna said...

I can't wait for Tuesday either! Then for the weekend because I will get to see you all again then Braylon can sing Ring around the Rosie, ABC's, and count to ten for me!