Monday, October 12, 2009

Bummed :(

I am so bummed out right now. My doctor's office just called and said they had to reschedule my sonogram because the sono tech went home sick. I have been waiting for tomorrows appointment for so long now. Now, I have to wait another whole week. AHHHH. I am going to be making daily calls into the appointment desk to see if there were any cancellations and hopefully I can get in sooner (they told me to do this). Not keeping my fingers crossed. So now we have to wait until next Tuesday at 11:30am for my sonogram. I know it is just another week, but I was so looking forward to seeing my baby and making sure he/she was healthy and growing.

I'll keep ya posted if I get in any sooner!

1 comment:

Megan Purinton said...

I'm actually glad that the 'bummed' word was only because of the cancelled appt. I thought that maybe baby was hiding and you couldn't see. So another week. Guess the anticipation will be even greater (as if it isn't great enough already!)