Thursday, October 15, 2009

It's a ----/ 20 weeks!

It's a ............................














Wait for it..........................






















GIRL!!!

How far along? 20 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss? 25 lbs lost ?? Not for sure, I have a doc appt on Tuesday.

Maternity clothes? Yes

Stretch marks? No new ones. ;)

Sleep: Decent, as long as I have lots of pillows.

Best moment this week: Finding out the sex of our little one!

Movement: Yep and I love it!

Food cravings: No food cravings, but I LOVE Orange Juice!

Gender: GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labor Signs: Having some Braxton Hicks, but nothing major.

Belly Button in or out? Getting more shallow.

What I am looking forward to: Buying Pink stuff! :)

Weekly Wisdom: nothing

Milestones: I am half way through my pregnancy!!!

I ended up getting in to see the sono-tech earlier than Tuesday. I got in today at 3 o'clock. I was so happy that I was able to get in this week. I don't know why, but I was just really anxious to see the baby and make sure everything was ok. We left Braylon at Wanda's (the babysitters) so that the sono-tech would not get too distracted. As much as we were looking forward to finding out the sex of the baby, the most important was to make sure everything with the baby was ok. Braylon is in the stage where anybody that touches mommy is hurting her and he will start crying if they don't stop. He won't even let Chris give me a back or foot massage. It is kind of cute that he is so protective of his mommy. I know he is going to be the same way with his baby sister. We are so thrilled and can't wait to meet Avery Elizabeth in person in March. Everything looked great and she is extremely active. It was really hard for her to get some good pictures of Avery because she would not sit still!

To sum up the post...we are having a baby Girl, Avery Elizabeth, sometime around March 6, 2010!!!!! We are all very excited!

2 comments:

Jess said...

I'm so EXCITED!! I'm looking forward to seeing you and the rest of the family tomorrow~ Congratulations on finding out your lil' one is a girl & that Avery is healthy and active!

Anonymous said...

YEA!! Congrats Chris and Renee, and Big Brother Braylon!! How exciting a little girl :) They are so much fun! Also it is so fun to see that little boy turn into a BIG Brother! Congrats again, oh and I LOVE the name, very cute :) Take care!
Emily