Friday, October 30, 2009

23 Weeks!

The Black-Suited Spiderman!


Me at 22 weeks. Braylon didn't want his mommy to have her picture taken.


How far along? 23 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss? Not for sure, I think I have finally gained a pound or two.
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? No new ones. ;)
Sleep: Wasn't going so well this week. I am having to turn over about every 2 hours. :(
Best moment this week: Feeling Avery getting stronger and stronger!
Movement: Oh yes, Chris could probably feel her move if he left is hand on my belly all day. :) Just haven't timed it out right yet!
Food cravings: I LOVE Orange Juice! (not really a food, but I love it!)
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Nothing strong enough to worry about.
Belly Button in or out? Getting more and more shallow.
What I am looking forward to: Having Chris feel his daughter move!
Weekly Wisdom: Only 7 weeks till Christmas!!!!! :)
Milestones: Only 17 weeks to go. It is crazy to think about, because I have known I was pregnant for 19 weeks now and it has flown by. Avery will be here before we know it!

I will leave you with a few pictures from the last few weekends. We went to Manhattan for the K-State football game. Before the game the K-State Basketball team had their scrimmage and we took Braylon to it. He loved it and he got to meet some players and Coach Martin. We even got some autographs and pictures. Last weekend we went to Centralia for Halloween. We went into town and had dinner at John and Mary Jane Engelkens and then took Braylon trick-or-treating. I think he had more fun helping Mary Jane hand out candy.


We are headed to Manhattan tonight for the K-State vs KU game tomorrow. It is an early one, but hopefully K-State can come away with a win! GO CATS!!!!!

No comments: