Friday, November 20, 2009

25 Weeks!

How far along? 25 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss? According to the doctors office 0lbs, but according to my scale 4lbs.

Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? No new ones, I think ;)
Sleep: This week? BAD. With Braylon being sick, having to get up to go to the bathroom, and having to change sides every hour because my hip starts hurting, needless to say it is lacking.
Best moment this week: Seeing Avery move under my shirt. She is just getting stronger and stronger every day.
Movement: Oh yes, Chris and Braylon have felt her. She is packing some good punches lately, but I can also just feel her rolling over in long drawn out motions. I like those better!
Food cravings: Nothing really, I just LOVE to eat! I get so hungry all the time now.
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Nothing!
Belly Button in or out? Getting more and more shallow. Its starting to look less like a belly button.
What I am looking forward to: Making it to my 3rd trimester in a couple weeks!
Weekly Wisdom: Only 5 weeks till Christmas!!!!! :)
Milestones: I guess having Chris and Braylon really feel her move. Watching her move!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I'm getting so excited to meet my new niece! I found something I just HAD to get her @ the Buttons-n-Bows last weekend...but it's a surprise! You'll see it at your baby shower! Which, by-the-way, do you know when it'll be?
Love ya~Jess & Aaron