Tuesday, November 17, 2009

1st Snow Sighting

We had our first snow sighting this morning! There was just enough snow to cover the ground and vehicles. Braylon was super excited about it. But, him and I didn't get very much sleep last night and we are EXHAUSTED. He decided to be awake from 12:30 to 5:00 this morning. I am completely dragging at work right now. He kept complaining that his teeth and tummy hurt. He has a head cold (goopy eyes, running nose, cough), so now I am concerned that he has a ear infection. I'm not sure why else he would be complaining about his teeth. He hasn't ran a fever yet, so we are going to see how today and tonight go. I am just hoping he is my fantastic sleeper tonight. I NEED some rest.

I have a doctors appointment today! It was supposed to be last Tuesday, but my doctor got called into surgery and cancelled all appointments. I am excited to hear Avery's heartbeat and be assured everything still looks great!

Hopefully this nasty weather doesn't stick around too much longer and it is a nice weekend. This is our fist weekend home in over a month! I am very excited about that!!!

No comments: