Monday, November 30, 2009

Funny Story

Ok, so I think this proves that kids love their aunts and uncles more than their parents. :) Just joking, but man last night sure could have changed my mind.

Last night we got home from a weekend in Centralia at about 9:30, so Braylon was probably tired since it is past his bedtime. But he has NEVER done this before. As soon as we pulled into the driveway he just starts throwing a HUGE fit. His exact words, "I don't want to go home. I go to Ryan's." He was so pissed the we were at home and not at his Uncle Ryan's house. It took us probably 15 minutes to get him calmed down. He just kept screaming at us that he wanted to go to Ryan's house and nothing was changing his mind. Through all the tears that were shed, it was still pretty cute! At lease once a week he says that he wants to go to Ryan's house, but never on our way home and not quite to this degree. I told Ryan that he is just going to have to take him home with him next time. :)

Just proves that Braylon LOVES his Uncle Ryan!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh don't I know it! Sunday we were heading to church and Kyra said "Go to Grandma's house?" I said no we are seeing Grandma today..her reply "AWWWEEE MAN!"

Gotta love our kiddos:)
Hope you are feeling well!!