Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sinus & Ear Infection

Well, Braylon is at home with me today with a sinus and ear infection. He started running a fever last night, so Chris set up an doctors appointment for this morning. Sure enough he has a couple of infections. Explains the many many sleepless nights. Hopefully the antibiotics start to kick in and we are able to rest well today and tonight. He is acting completely fine right now. I am kind of hoping he is going to want to snuggle later on. I don't just get to spend the entire day just him and me very often.

My doctors appointment went great yesterday as well. Braylon was the doctors little assistant and got to hold the Doppler and help her get Avery's heart rate. He was so excited. She did an amazing job making him feel SO important! I am measuring a week big, but no biggy. I just love getting to hear her heartbeat!

No comments: